Water is the single most long-term destructive substance in the indoor environment. It can dissolve or weaken building materials, damage floors and ceilings, and can also cause mold growth if you don’t fix water damage quickly and professionally
- Advice you what to do to minimize the water damage until our crew arrives.
- Locate the areas of the structure affected by water damage by using moisture detective devices (moisture sensors, moisture meters, themohygrometers) we go a step further and use a thermal imaging camera to identify temperature and moisture behind walls to guarantee that the structure will be completely dry when we leave thus eliminating further problems down the road.
- Pump out freestanding water quickly, and then extract water from the flooring, carpet, padding, and upholstery.
- Remove carpet and padding if necessary
- Set up air moving and dehumidifier equipment/dry process – a much needed component of proper water damage restoration.
- Monitor the drying process and equipment until the premises are completely dried out.
- Work directly with your insurance company to process claims and return your home or business back to normal as quick as possible
- After work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted.
Our state of the art restoration techniques and professionalism will insure your property is taken care of right the first time.